We have many and varied small groups, ranging from men/women’s groups to culture groups to ‘senior saints’ groups. All those committed to our church are encouraged to be involved in a small group because the New Testament Believers met together regularly in both large and small meetings (Acts 2:42-47). Both have completely different dynamics and we need both to grow as Christians.
Our small groups are…
- where people can be authentic in their faith and experience genuine Christian community.
- where effective and powerful pastoral care is given.
- where people can develop and practice spiritual gifts, something that cannot be easily done during large gatherings.
- lights in the suburb where they are located and be active in evangelism, outreach, and powerful community impact.
- places to fellowship and enjoy the family of God.
Details of our various small groups, times and venues etc, will be online soon.
In the meantime, please contact us for more information.